We are always on the look-out for valuable additions to our team and network and welcome your initiative!
Currently open positions are listed below.
Software Developer (m/w/d) – Automation and Simulation
Breunig Aerospace is looking for a software developer to support ongoing and new projects with a focus on custom simulation tools and experiment automation software. We are particularly open for young professionals with fresh ideas and enthusiasm about software engineering and, ideally, have a certain background or familiarity with the aerospace field.
Initial and main activities:
- Development of automation and data acquisition systems for internal testing equipment
- Improvement of our control & automation suite already deployed at a telescope testing facility
- Contribution to various simulation codes and libraries for optical simulation (raytracing) and design optimization
- Contribution to embedded software projects (avionics)
- Development of software-based systems and requirements engineering tools
- Applicants should be well versed in Python and/or C/C++. A familiarity with web/cloud-based application stacks and technologies can be an asset.
- Experience with other languages and especially development platforms such as Labview, Matlab or Mathematica are also appreciated.
Contact us with your details at: firstname.lastname@example.org